Spaced Out! (Episode 2B) Spaced Out! (Episode 2B)

Finally!

You don't know how long I've waited for this thing to finally come out. I mean, I've been sitting by the phone in my Robo-Bob costume literally doing nothing but wait for Spaced Out 2b (and play Pokemon on my DS). Subsequently, I have over 300 level 100 Pokemans. It felt really good to punch Stan again. So, can we expect episode 3 to be out sometime in the mid-2150s? It'd be a really good intro the whole age of Aquarius they're always going on about.

Poor Stan's Family.

-Bezo a.k.a. Robo-Bob

grim-studios responds:

I'd probably wash that costume soon. I can smell it from here! ;D

Yes, that would be great to usher in the Age of Aquarius with Episode Three! We can hold hands with thousands of others and gaze upon the stars, singing about love and prosperity. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is that whole "Lastday" thing. I'd totally be a Runner.

Spaced Out! (Episode 2A) Spaced Out! (Episode 2A)

This movie puts the fun in funk! Also the k!

This is the best movie I've ever seen (that had me in it). You can tell you worked really hard on it (for a very, very, seemingly endless long time). My favourite parts were Stan's Mom and Planet British. But enough from Bezo, let's hear from the main himself: ROBO-BOB!

***

I'm curious as to why there was so little me in this episode. I'm quite clearly the star, in spite of my third billing status. If you won't give me more dialogue, you should at least give me more things to hit. Shame on you, Grim Studios. Oh, and tell Stan I said *WHACK*

***

What a guy. Good work, dude. Definitely five'd, fave'd and feve'd!

-Bezo.

grim-studios responds:

Thanks for the feve! And Robo-Bob, there's more screen-time for ya next time, I promise. OW! Stop it! I said I promise! Oof!

Sea Side Slaughter Sea Side Slaughter

Very nice work.

I particularily liked your use of the 1812 Overture. Always nice to hear. You are very good with the sprites. :D

Spaced Out! (Pilot) Spaced Out! (Pilot)

Great work, dude.

I may come across as biased because I'm in this Flash, but even if I wasn't; I'd still think this was a great start to what will likely become a fantastic NG series. And if anyone gives you any negative reviews, well, you know my stance on pummelling.

- Robo-Bob

grim-studios responds:

Thanks, Robo-Bob. I can always count on you. :)

Resident Evil For Retards Resident Evil For Retards

Great voices = great flash

Very well done. I don't even play RE games and I still got all the references. ;) Especially the one about the obviousness of puzzles. That's also found in FF games, which I DO play. ;)

flash-hounds responds:

yea, well the obvious puzzles one was mostly thought up by me(mile) and i have never played a resi game...

Final Fantasy Fugitive Final Fantasy Fugitive

Fantastic work as always

You really write hilarious stuff dude. Let me know if you ever need some original music. ;)

Cactuar Gear Solid Cactuar Gear Solid

Great work as usual, Mark

Please, PLEASE make the full version of this. You frickin' rule.

Son of a Peatch! Son of a Peatch!

Best Sprite Film Ever

This was so funny that it's taken years off of my life.

FFX: Director's Cut FFX: Director's Cut

Most impressive

I really liked this film. You did a very good job and I hope your next one is just as good.

Mega Man vs. Quick Man Mega Man vs. Quick Man

Very cool

Mega Man 2 is my favourite game of all time and this is the best Mega Man flash I've ever seen. Everything was great, from the use of actual in-game sound effects to the actual finale. Good job balancing the creation of tension and the sustain of the flow. It's definitely going into the favourites. :D