Spaced Out! (Episode 2B) Spaced Out! (Episode 2B)

Finally!

You don't know how long I've waited for this thing to finally come out. I mean, I've been sitting by the phone in my Robo-Bob costume literally doing nothing but wait for Spaced Out 2b (and play Pokemon on my DS). Subsequently, I have over 300 level 100 Pokemans. It felt really good to punch Stan again. So, can we expect episode 3 to be out sometime in the mid-2150s? It'd be a really good intro the whole age of Aquarius they're always going on about.

Poor Stan's Family.

-Bezo a.k.a. Robo-Bob

grim-studios responds:

I'd probably wash that costume soon. I can smell it from here! ;D

Yes, that would be great to usher in the Age of Aquarius with Episode Three! We can hold hands with thousands of others and gaze upon the stars, singing about love and prosperity. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is that whole "Lastday" thing. I'd totally be a Runner.

Spaced Out! (Episode 2A) Spaced Out! (Episode 2A)

This movie puts the fun in funk! Also the k!

This is the best movie I've ever seen (that had me in it). You can tell you worked really hard on it (for a very, very, seemingly endless long time). My favourite parts were Stan's Mom and Planet British. But enough from Bezo, let's hear from the main himself: ROBO-BOB!

***

I'm curious as to why there was so little me in this episode. I'm quite clearly the star, in spite of my third billing status. If you won't give me more dialogue, you should at least give me more things to hit. Shame on you, Grim Studios. Oh, and tell Stan I said *WHACK*

***

What a guy. Good work, dude. Definitely five'd, fave'd and feve'd!

-Bezo.

grim-studios responds:

Thanks for the feve! And Robo-Bob, there's more screen-time for ya next time, I promise. OW! Stop it! I said I promise! Oof!

Sea Side Slaughter Sea Side Slaughter

Very nice work.

I particularily liked your use of the 1812 Overture. Always nice to hear. You are very good with the sprites. :D

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Disturbingly addictive

Did you know that you can pin the guy to the wall with a nail through his mouth?

I managed to saw off all his limbs, impale him through the chest and pin his severed limbs (and limbless torso) in a lovely star pattern. And he's still alive. Love it.

Anyone else try and keep him alive as long as possible while causing as much pain as possible?

Radioactive Snakes...Mars Radioactive Snakes...Mars

Surprisingly addictive

This game is immensely fun. It's also a lot harder than traditional snake.

Dress my Babe II beta Dress my Babe II beta

Not bad

As dressup games go, this one has a lot of potential.

Most Inspiring Cover Ever Most Inspiring Cover Ever

Bravo, good sir.

Sons of Skyrim: Ahh capel Sons of Skyrim: Ahh capel

Very nicely done. I laughed. It reminds me of the chickens in Fable III, but in a good way.

8-Bit Originals: Dank Dungeon 8-Bit Originals: Dank Dungeon

Very nice work.

It very much reminds me of a lot of music from the 8-bit era while being completely new. Some might call it repetitive, but I call it minimalistic. And that's certainly not a bad thing.

SuperTonic64 responds:

Thanks Bezo! I'm starting to have a "simplicity is better" approach to my composition now. Mainly because many composers forget that things cannot have complexity without having a solid, simple foundation to stand on.

Also, it gives me more room to have fun later on when I revise it! :)

~Tiara

[ R O S E Q U A R T Z ] [ R O S E Q U A R T Z ]

Great work. I have star eyes looking at it.